Friday, October 23, 2009

Theo's wedding day....

Well....back to the summer photos...I think this patch is the last one since we took the photos the day before Clement went back to TW. We attended a weird wedding....which was Theo's. Well...let's just say it was very short, thus not too bad....and I actually had fun seeing some old friends out of the blue...

We also bumped into Eunice and Ben at the wedding and I think they just got back from Hawaii after their honeymoon...We also saw third grand aunt and her husband since they go to the same church as Theo's parents, but didn't take any photo with them.....

After wedding we went to San Gabriel mission for Clement to take photos. It's already the last day of Clement's stay and we haven't take him there yet. It's funny cuz I think we enjoyed taking the photos more than going to the wedding....




My only photo with my car so far....funny how we took this out of the blue and the car is already 2 years old now...

At the banquet I bumped into some people who I haven't seen for ages.....It's funny cuz Theo's mom apparently know lots of people, but I doubt how many of the people Theo really knows...Eddie....got bigger....Ann still looks the same and I didn't know the last time I saw her was last year??? Theo's wife does look like Korean cuz of the face size....and Levi looked about the same, but with white hairs.....lol....


Ok.....that was that.....the end....

No comments: