Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy March

Life has been quite busy since we got the house. There are things to buy for the remodeling, and then the worst part is painting the house. We spent three days last weekend to just get a kitchen and a bathroom painted, which means we still have three rooms, dining room, living room, and hallways to paint in the coming weeks. The average working hours at the house is about three hours every night, and yet we didn't really get much done since there are always diff. conditions going on. Anyway....Hopefully I will be able to upload some photos of the finished rooms in the near future....

Here are just some photos of the pastries we had in March. That is so far the only thing I get to enjoy for March....oh and I just took this photo of a tree near sunset while we were driving back to the apt from the house one day....

We usually go to this pastry place in Pasadena every weekend. Recently we didn't have much time to waste so we just bought a box to take home every weekend....

Hades developed this habit of sleeping on my spot at the sofa recently too....I think he misses me a lot since most of the time we have to work on the new house so he rarely sees us at night. He also started to get up to bed to sleep with me in the morning after Billy goes to work...Mintie would later notice she is left alone and get up to the bed to sleep besides Hades too...


So in the morning we usually have a sweet family sleeping time together....and that is about all the photos I took for March....orz....


No comments: