Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Updates....but not much on the house...

Haven't update anything for a while cuz we were busy moving....Photos here are not updates from now, but from few weeks back. I updated the photos a while back but didn't have time to finish the blog, so here they are.....

One day Billy said Mintie created this heart after she used her sand box and he took a photo of it...yeah....weird....

We had carpets installed and the rooms were comfy by then....

Didn't really get much from Europane that week...tried their egg tart like stuff....

This was the dining room light we got. The dining room looks more modern now with the light.

This is what Peter did for the bathroom tub faucets with the tiles we picked. I am quite pleased with this whole thing. Bathroom looks antic with class now....

We had a dinner at Lawry's celebrating our purchase of the house....oh well...all I can say is....too much food for a Fri night....

Billy got meatballs while we were waiting, and didn't even have time to eat cuz they called us right away....lol....

My merlot for the dinner...

Their special salad with the whole stun show...oh well...Beets were nice....

I didn't even try the bread. I was half full after salad already...

Our cutter was happy I wanted to take a photo of him. I didn't really want to, but then our waiter suggested...he looked excited huh?

summer and winter at the same time???

Like I said....too much food for 2 of us....

I think I got a huge 8 oz cut because the cutter was happy I wanted to take his photo....

mixture of mushrooms. I only liked the wine taste....

I had like 3/4 of my steak left cuz I couldn't finish it at all....so we had to take the left over home....

dessert from my special was super sweet...don't think I want to have it again next time...alright...we are actually moved into the house but everything is a mess now so I will have to wait till things are more settled to take photos....laters....

No comments: