Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor day weekend.....It was all about eating.....

It was labor day weekend this past weekend. We didn't really do much other than eating with various people. Billy had to work over time and I basically just "uploaded" photos up to two of our walls in the hall way. Our walls are a lot smaller compared to our apartment walls but then I never tried to put photos up all at once so it was a little tiring this time around. Anyway....next time I will have to deal with the "cats" wall....or "our" wall....We will see when that's gonna happen....

After two days of eating out Billy cooked for Mon. We were watching this Korean drama my students and their mom insisted I should watch called "pasta". I guess Billy was inspired by the drama and wanted to try and make some pasta.....I just thought the drama was boring but I didn't mind having my husband cook for me of course :)

Here is the spice rack I got for Billy to cook with. We finally started using them after we moved to our house....

That was the "olive oil" pasta with scallops....

Those weird looking thingy were crab cakes....I guess next time will be better on this one....lol

salad with crab cakes and scallops....oh and Italian dressing which does not look like it's there...hahahaha

You can tell he was busy by how much stuff was on the counter....

That was our dinner made by Billy over the Mon of Labor Day Weekend :)

Here is the chef and his food.....again it was a stuffed weekend....I gained 4 lbs and I don't even understand why my stomach is not digesting at all....sighs....

No comments: