Saturday, November 28, 2009

Some of the food we had which I didn't post in the blogs yet....

Ok.....here are some photos that I think I did not post through all the summer days....I think it's time for me to get rid of summer photos, and kinda put them into a group or something....so here is the "FOOD" group which goes all the way to the Thanksgiving dinner we just had 2 nights ago....so I guess this is a brief view of food we had for the past few months, except the ones already posted in some previous blogs....:)

Here are some muffins I made while the boys were still here. This batch was the lemon poppy seed kind....

Those are actually rum cakes we brought back from Miami. It goes well with ice cream :)

I think Buca is where we go all the time when there are enough people eating together....Took the boys one day together with Jack. Here are some good photos of food we got....




One time we discovered a small French food place close to where we live on the main street. I think it's called Bistro 39. We went with Howard and I think other than us there was only one other table with customers. I was actually quite pleased with the food even though the photos didn't turn out all that impressive cuz I took them with the iphone....


Jacob came back to visit in Oct...I think....and we went and ate Banana "boat" with him while we chatted for a long time....I think it's my 1st banana split ever....

This was a cake from Porto's which we bought for Chih-Lin's BD...Nice coffee cake which actually looked elegant....

Scary amount of food for a Thanksgiving dinner.....yeah....but I think I am getting used to the "Liu" family gatherings...They always have too much food which can never be finished for all occasions...Even though the real Turkey wasn't ready when I took the photo, the Turkey looking cake was amusing....Ok...other food photos will have to come later in the future for now :)

No comments: