Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Photos from Eva's wedding.....

Went to Eva's wedding last Sat. She is a friend who was in our prayer meeting for a year or so. She is also from Hui-Ling jie's fellowship so it was nice to see Hui-Ling jie after our last crab dinner get together....There was really nothing much to say about the wedding since I am not a big wedding fan. The special music sounded scary and I am not gonna say why....lol....I could of put some of photos of bride and groom but then they all turned out kinda blurry and messy from where we were sitting....plus they are not really in my close friend circle anyway so I guess nobody reading this blog would care much....hahahaha.....For one thing the couple looked happy at the wedding and that is always a good start I guess....:p

Here are few photos taken after the wedding and at the banquet. I wore the pearl necklace grandma gave me so here are the photos to prove to her I got it. That is if someday I can show her the photos....lol....The pink pearls worked really well with my dress :)


The hotel where dinner banquet was held felt very Latin American...

At the banquet...yeah I actually went to the dinner cuz I know who I would be seated with....food was no good but oh well....

No comments: