Saturday, December 18, 2010

My X-mas Cats :)

Got some cute stuff for the cats to wear, but the cats didn't all like the photo shoot session :p I put on the collar on Mintie while was she taking a nap, but then she went totally nuts and ran around the house. She ran into our room and stood in front of the mirror looking shocking when she saw herself in the mirror with the collar.....lol


Cutest reindeer EVER.....

I think being a Santa cat was Hades' least favorite....


Mintie with her double chin.....hehehehe....so serious....


Hades looks like he is from three musketeers....so handsome....:)


Look at that crazy reindeer.....lol

Billy thinks Chap looks like a clown when he has the collar on....I think he was too funny to not be able to walk properly with anything on him....


Just look at his face here....so funny....like the Chinese 冏.....hahahahaha.....


I actually got the reindeer hat on Mintie but she was totally upset she couldn't move after that was put on her....I think the hat was too heavy for her???

The only photos I was able to take with a dressed up cat....She didn't look happy at all though...lol

X-mas is coming....but I have a busy week ahead of me. Let's hope things go smoothly for the last 2 weeks of 2010!!!!!

No comments: