Thursday, December 9, 2010

Sat at the LB Aquarium + Sun dinner with friends :)

Last Sat we went to Long Beach Aquarium cuz Billy's company gave them free passes. I was quite frustrated with the lenses I had cuz they were not suitable for indoor photo taking. I guess some photos did turn out alright thanks to my photo editing software + my more than usual patience when I am taking photos. Anyway....here are the photos for the weekend....

Just like a painting....and did you know shark eggs look just like a piece of bamboo?

Many diff. types of sharks...


ok....I think Billy was trying to compete with the long chin....

I have no idea why there were birds in an Aquarium....but anyway....here are bird pictures...

Angry looking birds....one of them turned red....okok..bad joke...

Looks like he had his earphones on and was dancing to music...

Well....fights....

Look at this rocker...

I think they were a couple...

The "third person" was trying to interrupt....

This one was a very colorful and good looking bird....but very short...

I wonder how the legs how the bodies...??

sea stars can get huge....

They were having so much fun playing and fighting...

weird fish in plaids....

I was really surprised how well the jelly fish photos turned out to be....


Billy wanted to pretend he was in the water too....

Huge spider crab which didn't look too happy....

Some of the colorful photos of fish....


@ the gift shop...

Can you tell the weather was bad?? Thanks to my photo editing thing on Mac I don't think anyone can tell....hahahaha....

Sun night my high school friend Masumi came to visit with her husband Aaron and friend Toshiko. Toshiko became friends with me on FB because she kept on seeing my cat photos from Masumi's comments. Both Masumi and Toshiko are cat lovers so I invited them to come and visit the cats + have a get together/dinner thing. It's a lot of fun to be able to just sit around and listen to people talk since those three Japanese can get quite talkative :)

Toshiko brought us some green tea cookies from Japan since she just got back on Fri night....and the wine Masumi & Aaron brought from Napa was really nice as well. We finished the whole bottle with them that night and I would call the night a success :)

No comments: