Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cousin Xiao Zhen and all the food + shopping we had...

My cousin Xiao Zhen came to visit us during X-mas break. I took days off to go around places with her, but I think we just kinda ended up shopping and eating most of the time....Here is a brief photo collections with things we did....

For the 1st few meals Xiao Zhen forgot to even take her camera out when she was excited eating Chinese food here, so the photos here started from the little Tokyo short trip. We went there to get those red bean cakes....


We also took her to look at those giant ugly X-mas trees at San Marino....

And then we had dim sum....Did I look like I was tired eating so much here?

Went to Santa Monica one day. We were supposed to go sailing but then the weather was bad for several days....so we ended up shopping and walking around Santa Monica....


Went to Griffth Park for night view as well, but her camera couldn't really get any good night shots. So here is a photo of the moon, INSIDE of the observatory....

Went to Rodeo Dr. for window shopping, and went to the famous "pretty woman" hotel for restroom visit...lol


Also took her to Kodak theater....

and took her to Ramen....

For the last day we had whole bunch of xian bing and dumplings plus some side dishes for lunch...and then her last shopping site was the Citadel outlet :)

So I think I just proved myself that her trip was a shopping and eating trip. lol....I had fun with her stay of one week though :)

No comments: