Monday, November 15, 2010

Edward's finally married :)

It was Edward's wedding day on Sat. They were actually officially married about 10 months ago, but the ceremony was held this past weekend....Here are some photos of us all dressed up ready for the wedding. Akiang took photos of us right in front of our house...

My favorite photos of the whole day :)

There....the newly wed....

Interesting wedding favor...There are seeds inside of that paper shell...

Holidays are coming I guess....Here are some photos of the food of the banquet...




Some girls I didn't see for a while....Nancy was the bride's maid again...getting professional :)

Ok so I guess Angela had fun trying my camera....but I think my camera didn't really want to cooperate...color turned out weird....


Edward's bro, James, was Billy's high school classmate.....small world I guess....Alfie and his wife are now working at Edward's church. Alfie is the pastor now :)

The wedding party....1st time I know every single person in a wedding party :)

Anyway....I think I need to get a new lens for indoor photos....:p

No comments: