Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

I know I stopped the whole TW series for a while already but I will get back to that later....cuz it's the Halloween weekend!!! It's the 1st time I really watched a pumpkin being carved since Billy wanted to carve one. Hades spent his afternoon watching the whole process while the sun was right on him. I think he enjoyed the afternoon cuz he was in his best mood since we got back :)

This was the finished product...quite comical I thought....

Those pumpkin seeds were oven roasted and supposed to be good for health....and that evil pumpkin at night with candles inside was the same one that looked very cute in the day time....I guess it's like how people can appear all nice on the outside and be diff. in the inside...lol....I know I am reading too much into that pumpkin....

On Sunday we went to Descanso again just to check out if they had Halloween decorations....and surely they had a lot of pumpkins in the garden :)


Here are some photos I took from the garden....somehow it turned out to be a colorful photo day....






Us with pumpkins....


Took Akiang with us too and she was having fun taking photos of herself....anyway...two photos I took with her...

Kids came to knock on our door for candies and that kept Billy busy throughout the night while we were watching a movie....I guess it was our 1st real Halloween since we got married cuz it's the 1st time we actually had a door for people to knock on....Alright....more on TW trip later on then :)

No comments: