Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quick Lawry's dinner....

Went to Lawry's for a quick dinner last night cuz "Xiao Jiu" gave us the VIP coupons again. Traffic was really bad so we were stuck on the freeway for a quite a long time. I attempted taking some photos of downtown LA since the air was quite clean, and the only decent one I got was this....taking photos while the car is moving with dim light is just too difficult for my lens...

Again Billy didn't have enough time to finish his meatballs cuz we were called right away with our reservation....My Merlot of the night didn't really have any effect on me....maybe it was fake wine???


Our waitress was having fun spinning our salad....oh and I think she deaf cuz she has hearing aids and talks kinda weird....but a very entertaining person I think....

Here is the salad with beets in it....I like the sauce...

Our steaks getting prepared....

My steak and Billy's....

Us with our "too much" food....

Lobster tails....

I guess it's all normal I can't finish my order....

Dessert was trio of creme brulees....chocolate, blueberry, and maple flavors...

Chocolate one looked like sesame....I didn't try that at all....

Blueberry was still the best one cuz maple was too sweet for me....

ok....done with the dinner...

No comments: