Saturday, January 22, 2011

Year end trip of 2010, last day--St. Luis Obispo-Home :)

On the last day of our trip we didn't really do much. We visited the St. Luis Obispo mission while it started raining. We took few photos and just got on the freeway to head home...I don't know if I would want to visit SLO again since the town is so small and boring....:p

This was the last place we visited before we headed home....

We decided to eat breakfast at their cafe cuz the interior looked kinda cool and we really had no more plans on places to go at SLO...

Since we had to wait for 30 min we walked around in the hotel....Can't believe how crowded the place was....

Took a photo outside of the cafe....

Our seats were right next to the very heavily ornamented window....


They make huge cakes...

Foor we ordered.....very expensive for the quality of food I thought....

Very spooky clouds which I took on the car on the way back. It was actually snowing around Santa Barbara we heard...Weather was going a bit crazy...

Saw bunch of birds flew by....didn't know they were the big ones until I stopped to take photos of them....

I actually got some really decent pictures from the car when the sun was going down....

Best part of the trip was when I got home and my cats were there waiting for me....but our year end trip sure was fun and relaxing....That is a good way to wrap up year 2010 I guess. Hopefully 2011 will be a better year :)

No comments: