Monday, June 8, 2009

Meeting old friend again....

Met up with a friend (Masumi) back from high school for dinner last night. We basically started our Interlochen life together even though she was one year older than me and graduated one year before me. I think I saw her once after she graduated cuz she came to LA to study with her uncle after Interlochen. I didn't know she also went to USC cuz at the time I have already graduated. I guess if it wasn't for facebook we would not be able to meet up again after so many years. We went to Duck House for dinner cuz her husband liked the place. She recently got married to this guy who is apparently a German-Japanese mix (really cool combination if you think about WW II I guess....). I was having hope that I could probably set her up with Jack when I heard she was still in LA from Taeja last year we met. I guess I should now hope for Masumi to have more friends available so Jack has a chance....Well....I think it was fun meeting yet another friend back from high school. It's quite amazing people really turn out to be diff. from my memories after many years. Masumi seemed to talk a lot more than I remembered...maybe it's just because I never really got to know people that much back then....oh well....

Oh....one interesting thing....Aaron (her husband) was apparently classmate with one of 辜政甫's sons....and he commented that his classmate is now in deep trouble over the scandals with money at TW. I just thought that was kinda funny since it also confirmed my speculation of how old Aaron is....He is an interesting person to eat with I think....laid back and fake laughes a lot...even though it's not really fake....just the presentation of the laughes was funny enough for me....I think only laid back guys can handle weird musician wives...

I also think my small camera sucks now. It's apparently too outdated now since I see other cameras taking better photos than mine. I guess I will have to bring the big one out when I want decent pictures from now on.....oh well....

No comments: