Friday, June 26, 2009

I know it's been a LONG time....AGAIN....

Well....I guess I do have some royal readers for my blog....cuz I just got a complaint today saying it's been a LONG time since I updated the blog...Yeah...I admit....Life just had been a little more bumpy than I expected, and I wasn't exactly in the mood to write much. June gloom basically continued for the whole June till few days ago. Stock market was down for a while...Condos we offered didn't go anywhere since there are crazy buyers out there willing to pay more than asking prices.....and then there were various fights....so that is about that...

Bros just arrived few days ago. Even on that I had my down times....1st of all the flight time was remembered wrong. Instead of arriving on night time they arrived in the morning. For the whole time I thought they would arrive at night so I moved all my students to that afternoon so I can free up the rest of the week for them....oh well....and then as I was picking them up I found out NW flights don't arrive at the International terminal like all other normal flights do....and that was AFTER I parked...I had to walk all the way to terminal 2 from terminal 4, and then when I got there I found out they were going to be like 2.5 hours delayed....

So I guess the airport picking up plan didn't go exactly like what I expected...I had to cancel a student because I was super late. I dropped them home and then went on teaching the rest of students, and then never recovered from my tiredness since that day cuz I started taking the kids to place right next day.....oh...and then Billy's car just got hit and run on the trunk while the car was parked at Boeing parking lot today. I wonder what kinda lame person Boeing hired that would hit someone's car in the parking lot and run away...but anyway...that happened to me before too when I was at Gatty's museum....You would think people who go to museums would have some class....but God knows....So I guess more fixing on his car later...

Anyway....June is almost over...just a few more days....and we all have to hang in there....There WILL be more photos to update since we have been taking some....but will update them later. As for now...just photos from before....

Mintie likes sleeping on the sofa next to me when I watch TV or do my stuff on the computer in the morning...

Sometimes....just sometimes....they can be friends too....


Hades at his favorite spot...right next to Billy's shoes....and also he found this new spot on Billy's working table, behind his laptop...


Found this huge pullover I had before and found out Billy can actually fit in it....So he was wearing it when he was doing all the house works..pretending to be CUTE....

I made Lemon poppy seed muffins one day....I was quite surprised how the mix was so easy to use...

Me looking serious...and Mintie in deep thoughts...

Hades is very good at finding diff. spots to sleep....even just on a pole of the chair...

I got this long pillow which I wanted to use as a body pillow...and Mintie took it to be her bed the same night I got it....geez...

One night Billy got really bored and just put one of the earplugs on Mintie....I guess it matched her eye color, and we got a new pet called Unicorn Cat Mintie...

No comments: