Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where did the sun go?

I have never heard of the term "June gloom" before....but I am experiencing it now....It's been very gloomy with the weather ever since June started....I just think it's very strange cuz it's usually quite hot already during the month of June in LA. I guess I kinda like it this way, but I am not so sure if it's good for health. I think because of the temperature and also the lack of sun, my muscles are aching more than often. I am also running out of those pain relieving pads from TW, but I guess I will be fine when Clement and Ivan come in a week or two with new supplies....

Other than this gloomy weather, we also didn't get the condo we wanted. I guess God just doesn't want me to work too hard. If we got the condo then I would have to work more and help make the payments meet. We are now waiting for the reply from the smaller condo that only has two rooms. I am not sure if the owner would accept our price since we haven't hear anything yet....but oh well...maybe it just means we have to search some more even though I am sick and tired of doing all that....I am really starting to wonder if moving to another state would make a lot more sense since the house market is terrible anywhere else....oh...and also....starting from July 1st the sales tax in LA is gonna be 9.75 %....so I wonder why people want to live in this place with horrible high tax and expensive housing which we cannot afford....

Anyway....I hope the sun starts to come out even though the sun is really not my thing....When the sun comes out maybe everything will get better?

No comments: