Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Long time no write....my dear blog....

I didn't realize it's been like half month since my last blog....I guess there is really not much to say....Anyway....Let me just put some photos here...at least some of them show what happened in the last 2 weeks or so....just scattered things....

Ok...Mintie sleeping on the sofa here...Sofa is usually where she sleeps during day time before I teach. She would then go find Hades and sleep next to him after I leave home...weird cat who needs to be next to someone when she sleeps....

One of the weekends, Billy decided to make this really weird type of Hamburger....He cut our ribeye steak into small strips and made this beef patty with the pieces, together with red pepper, mushroom, and onions....The bread he used was my favorite oraweat toasts, and I guess it just wasn't one of those traditional burgers.....I have to say it tasted really good...You can totally taste the quality of the meat and eat it without the normal mess when everything is included in the patty itself...

One of the Sundays Billy was vacuuming the apartment while Mintie was already on the tree house. Hades did not have a place to run to except the tree house thus I got this precious picture even though the light was bad....In memory of their 1st time on the tree house AT THE SAME TIME.....lol....

For the past few weeks I was preparing one student for this PYSO (Pasadena youth symphony orchestra) audition....She was working hard for it, and apparently the work paid off since she got in. This past Mon I got this funny card from her (by the way I think she is already in junior high....and draws this card like she is from kindergarten....I wonder if that was done by purpose...) I guess kids are just hard to understand at times....haha....


Last week Billy took a day of on Friday to go to another dental appt. He apparently had more free time that day then I expected. He got his tires changed, and then went to Macy's to get me an anniversity gift...yeah I know...way too early for that....I was a little confused when I opened up the box. I thought it would be some sort of nice looking jewlery, but it was only a necklace WITHOUT any pandant....I looked at the price and then got even more confused....Why would a simple chain cost so much? Well....apparently he bought this one cuz the chain is made up by little square cubes (hard to see from here since the photo is so unclear) and that would go with my name well....yeah....I guess I am getting a lot of "square" things because of my name...including my engagement ring and other stuff...The price is because this is a 14K white gold chain, not a silver one. He bought it cuz one of my silver necklace chain recently broke because Mintie accidentally pulled it when she was scared and freaked out....I just thought the price is still pricy even though it's white Gold so we actually went to look for other things to exchange this with....hoping I would find something I like and think worth the money spent...Well....Didn't find anything....so it looks like I am keeping this unless I find something soon...I guess what's meant to be is meant to be sometimes......It's probably a good thing that I have a necklace chain that is made up with tiny square cubes so I can keep it on my neck even when I change diff. pendants....We will see about that....nowadays I can only wear very limited jewleries on me since the rings are set and now the chain....lol...Oh....one good thing is that the necklace was 50 % off plus an extra 15 % off after that...just that weekend...so I guess Billy got lucky too...Alright....that is about all I can mention which has photo supports....We will see how long it will take me to write the next blog....

No comments: