Thursday, July 2, 2009

1st 3 days or so after the kids arrived....

Ok....so the kids are finally here...I thought they were arriving last Wed night but it turned out to be Wed morning. I found out about my misunderstanding of flight schedule the night before they arrived....yeah...just in time to not make them cry at the airport....When I went to pick them up, I 1st found out Northwest did not land at the International airport like everyone else does...and when I walked all the way to their terminal, I discovered that their flight was about 2 1/2 hours late...yeah...to make a long story short, I waited long enough to waste money on another Starbuskcs coffee and had to cancel a lesson because I couldn't make it back on time to teach. Rest of the week which just passed was just very tiring. I haven't been sleeping enough ever since they got here. I kept on wondering why I was dog tired....but I was...Here are some photos to show what we did for the 1st few days....and I guess some more photos will come later.....

Billy prepared a home made pizza for the kids so they can have lunch at home after they arrived...I had no idea how it would turn out to be but I guess the pizza was ok tasting...at least according to Clement and Ivan...and for the whole afternoon while I was teaching they took whole bunch of photos of Hades and Mintie....Here is one with Hades and the pink rabbit Ivan brought......

We went to Kodak Theater. I just wanted to show them where the Oscar is held nowadays after they moved away from Shrine. Ivan brought his rabbit and took a picture of it eating puffs with us...The reason why Ivan is not in the photos is because he was taking photos....:)

I was feeding the "bing ma yong" some prezel stick....at the Chinese theater....

We went to Santa Monica and shopped a little. It seems like the kids liked American Eagle a lot and we got good deals that day too....Very rare ocassion I get stuff from there actually...

On Sat we went sailing. Billy got to show us his skills and the kids got to enjoy something that can rarely be done at TW....Oh...and also....Those polo shirts are the ones we got from Santa Monica the previous day....

And here are some photos of the meals Billy made for last week....oh...except one of those nights we ate at Cheesecake factory...

Steaks Billy cooked....they were really thick...

Special Hamburger Billy made...with veggies chopped and mixed with the ground beef...convenient to eat that way.....

To be continued later....

No comments: