Monday, September 7, 2009

Ivan's last weekend at LA.....

We did quite a lot for Ivan's last weekend at LA. The 1st stop for us was at Pink's, which is a really famous HOT DOG place....They had whole bunch of varieties for hot dogs, and the line was incredibly long even before noon....I think we got there like 11:30 or even earlier...and this is how long the line was....

After almost an hour....finally we got the dogs and the onion rings....


I had cole slaw dog and it tasted pretty nice....the guys had a lot of cheese on theirs....



We went to Melrose after pink's. There was not much in the Fender store, but Clement said this bass amp is famous and expensive so we took a photo with it...:)

Our destination for Sat was Jazz Kitchen at Downtown Disney....Nini joined us too....:)

Inside of the Lego store...

Outside of Jazz Kitchen...


The boys with crazy hats....me being Mickey....

The Disney award....and the huge lollipop....


Ivan imitating Lion King scene + taking a photo with his good friend Jack...



Ivan tried to look poetic once again....

The food we had....


The bar looked cool with all the reflection of the umbrella lights in the mirror....and the making of this banana dessert in action was also cool....

One of my favorite desserts.....Bread pudding....I was surprised to see this cuz I don't remember when was the last time I had that....

The Jazz band at Jazz Kitchen....Some of them sure looked happy....lol....



Downtown Disney at night....and Ivan tried to scare all the people by standing on top of a floor light and look gloomy....

Billy spent the last night of Ivan's stay making a big rabbit for Ivan....It turned out to be pretty cute I thought...The white one is a prototype which we used to put catnip inside so it turned out to be Mintie's toy....


Mintie and Hades were sitting on top of my pair of jeans which didn't dry properly because we had too much in one load since we wanted to wash everything for Ivan before he left....I think Hades also noticed that someone was leaving and he was afraid it was me packing...so he insisted on sleeping on Ivan's case....

We had Korean BBQ for Sunday lunch....Too much food that is all I can say....



Here are the home made croissant we had for dinner cuz we ate too much from the Korean BBQ....

and I guess that concludes Ivan's last weekend here....at least for this summer :)

No comments: