Friday, September 4, 2009

Dodger game......

I know it's been a while since Ivan left LA, but I still have tons of photos that I haven's upload....so I am just gonna take my time uploading all the photos for summer now I am more free since both of them went back to TW already....

One of Ivan's dream was to watch a baseball game. We couldn't take him to basketball game since Laker was not playing for the summer, so we took him to a Dodger game.....even though he is really a Yankee's fan....oh well...at least he got to see a TW player (Mr. Kuo) who we didn't think would be showing up at this particular game....anyway....our 1st stop was at In and Out. We got a quick bite for dinner before we left Alhambra. Ivan brought his gf Nini too...

We got there around sunset....the court looked pretty nice when the sun was setting...



Our seats were way high but I guess that is why we got to take photos of the full court...

This is the huge light which kept the game going when the night approached...

Here is Mr. Kuo....yeah....pretty ugly....but Ivan was excited he is from TW....

I was pretty surprised that many people are crazy about baseball games....even on a weekday...even when the games are played almost every night....

Ivan went to take photos of TW flag...very patriotic kid....and he said he had to explain to people that he was not KOREAN....lol....

We took some photos before we left. Too bad the lighting was no good....

No comments: