Saturday, September 5, 2009

Redondo Beach and Pasadena????

One of those Sat we went to Redondo beach to eat seafood....Why? I can't remember....I am apparently forgetting a lot of details cuz I didn't write all the stuff down right away...oh well...here are the photos....

That's how our food was prepared.....

Ivan brought his gf out again...of course....

I have no idea why Billy was making weird faces......hum....

I think our seafood combination thingy just tasted too Mexican....Mexican is not my cup of tea for sure....:p

Celement was trying to take a photo for us with the sailboat in the back....The boat was blurry..orz....

I don't remember seeing this when we were at Redondo...but I guess the beach was there???

You can see whole bunch of crabs everywhere at Redondo....all waiting to be eaten....

We shared a huge ice cream with two scoops....I think other than Mint Chocolate the bottom scoop was Mocha Almond Fudge? Can't remember now...lol....

We had churros to end the eating trip....It's been a LONG time since I last had churros...We sure looked happy....even Ivan's t shirt was smiling....hahahaha....

I don't think the following photos are from the same day...maybe it was Sun? but I am just gonna post them here since there are not too many. We took the boys to Pasadena city hall so Clement could take some photos...and here they are....

There were people attending a wedding when we were there.....so I guess that explains why we couldn't avoid having stranger in the photo???

Church across from the city hall...

Widest view of the city hall Clement can get from his lens....

Cool stairs in the city hall.....

Eh....I have no idea why he was trying to work out with those weird thingy....

Two more....and that is it....:)

No comments: