Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cats as fillers...

Since there is not much going on...cat photos are always good fillers for my blog...Here are some photos of the cats dozing off....and I know...Hades sleeps with free style....lol....


Billy took photos of Mintie looking serious....and also Mintie looking FAT....lol...

One day Mintie came to restroom to look for me....I was gonna weight her so I closed the door and flushed the toilet before I lifted her up. Apparently she got really scared of the flushing water sound so she freaked out and scratched me as she struggled and fell to the counter....

Billy took a photo of Hades & Mintie being mirror image with each other....not exactly...

One day Hades decided to go to the other room and sleep there....He wanted to get in the small box so I moved stuff out and he enjoyed his day there....I think the box was indeed too small for him though, cuz after that day I haven't seen him there since....

I guess that is it for today....hahahaha....oh....I forgot to mention....Last night is the 1st time Mintie stopped having diarrhea ever since I don't even remember when....I think the pumpkin I gave her starting from Sun worked!!!!! I was very excited about that even though I had to wait till 1 am for her to poop....It's all worth it :)

No comments: