Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Photos here and there....

Well....Here are some photos from the past weeks....Here are three photos I took with my iphone cuz I didn't have a camera with me when we ate at Cheesecake. The photos actually turned out to be decent and I was surprised....

Hades was totally being freaky one night. He kept on looking into the mirror and peeking at us through the mirror....for a long time...

One day Mintie followed Hades to sleep at Hades' favorite spot, which is close to where we put our shoes....I think Mintie really enjoyed getting close to Hades, but then he wasn't all that thrilled....

We took the camera out to try the filters I got one Sat....We took some photos at Pasadena city hall, but these are the only three I actually liked...I guess it wasn't a very good photo day....

Here are photos of Mintie and Hades taking over my bed....They love sleeping on the bed and the blanket after Billy and I get up....



Few shots of the cats.....trying to make their heads look big....oh and the 3rd one here shows you how much Mintie enjoys it when people scratch her butt...

Last Sat we went to JPL open house. The whole thing kinda got on my nerves with whole bunch of people EVERYWHERE....The only good thing I got out of it is two photos of this weird looking flower from a weird looking tree....

Went to Art Center after JPL open house. I enjoyed that much better cuz basically there was nobody around...Too bad I didn't really see that much that I really loved from the exhibition, but things were decent.....Here is one custom design I enjoyed....and tree out side of the building...:)

No comments: