Thursday, April 30, 2009

Has it been 2 months yet?

I have been back to LA for a little over than 2 weeks now I think...and it feels like more than 2 months. I guess time indeed is all relative. Didn't really write anything on the blog cuz there is not much to write. I have not been sleeping much since the cats keep on waking me up in the morning. For some reason Mintie wakes up around 5 and even though she knows she is not gonna get her food right away she still tries to step on me and snuggle with us. Hades on the other hand just scratches on his food box and makes noises when he wants something. I guess Hades is just more determined on everything, and he is still very determined on how he is gonna hit Mintie whenever he feels like it.

I have been dealing with Mintie's diarrhea for like the longest time. It looks like the switched diet is helping her a little, but then she still tries to steal Hades' food and causes herself trouble when she does. The new expensive food I got her seems to be the most effecient on her case right now, but then she doesn't really like it. Hades loves that new food but then he really shouldn't be eating that....Man I guess having 2 kids at home really creates a lot of trouble...especially when they don't get along and have diff. personalities.....

Ivan's teacher started contacting me on facebook and chatted with me a little yesterday. If feels kinda weird to chat with a complete stranger, but I guess I am pretty good at that anyway. Talking with people my own age is also something I rarely do. I know if it's up to me I run out of topics with people my own age...very quickly....It also feels funny to me how someone my own age would still be thinking of going to school. I guess I am just not too fond of school, and school does not mean much to me in general. I find it entertaining to see how some people take going to school and getting a degree very fulfilling to them....It's like they are pursuing their dreams or something....I guess people are all diff....and I have to admit school was never part of my dream anyway....

I guess it's too bad that Ivan't teacher is now heading to London instead of LA for the summer. I guess people are indeed afraid of the swine flu more than I can feel it. I was kinda curious how it would feel like when I get to meet her in person, maybe with Ivan around in the summer too....I guess I just want to get to see how the "more normal" crowd my own age really is....but then....not really at the same time....I know...I am weird...normal is not my thing....but maybe she is unique in a way too...who knows? Oh well...no point wondering about it now....

I guess I should post some photos I took recently after I upload them since I don't have much to write....We will see....

No comments: