Saturday, January 26, 2008

Future?

Well....I did something today which is gonna make me lose 300 dollars per month from now on...I fired the student who has a very stupid parent who ticks me off all the time by canceling + switching time and informing me last min always. To be honest, I am feeling damn good about it. Two weeks ago I already patiently explain to my student she is not the cause of things, but I do have to give my life better emotional quality by not dealing with her mom. I think the kid understood me alright cuz she hates how her mom does things too...well...too bad I have to lose money again but that is that. I am not sure I want to live long, but I don't want to get killed by a stupid mom for sure. I will just think of other ways to make up the money in the future.

We went to "The Lobster" on Santa Monica Pier for dinner tonight. The main reason why we went was because Billy wanted to celebrate our 1st year anniversary + our BD. It's kinda scary that we really got registered exactly 1 year ago. Time surely flies. I am also getting real old....30...man....don't know what else I am gonna do with my life....having middle life crisis. Anyway.....those photos show how the restaurant looks like form the inside. The view should be much better if the lighting is more complimentary. I actually cheated a little with my camera...You can see the real weather from the following photos.


This is the view from the restaurant....The weather was really not helping...but at least it didn't rain when we were there.

Billy trying to look cute....right...lol...The menu clearly indicates where it's from...

This was the lobster we got...It was like 1 1/2 lb or something.

This was the crab cakes I got with little white corn salad on the top. It was quite good.

This is the dessert we got...Blueberry cob something....ice cream on the top and hot blueberries at the bottom with cookies in the middle. They stuffed so much blueberries in the bowl it was amazing...

Well...I am feeling a little complicated right now...I wonder what the future really holds...

No comments: