Tuesday, January 1, 2008

It's 2008!!!!

1st day of 2008. It feels kinda weird...I mean...last year kinda passed with too much packed into a short time. We went to get my engagement ring serviced yesterday, and the ring was actually purchased in Dec 2006. That means I have been wearing the same ring for a year now...can't believe that....I don't think I have been wearing ANY ring for that long since I like to change stuff I wear a lot...Oh well...

We started the day with pancakes and French toasts Billy made again. I moved all my students to tomorrow so I can start the year without any students ruining my day. Coffee and easy breakfast + watching Heroes on line with my Netflix account actually felt quite relaxing and comfy. Hades has been behaving quite well since we got back too. He sleeps on the sofa while we watch TV and wakes up alertly whenever he hears sound in the kitchen or sound of plastic bags (thinking plastic bag sound is closely related to some sort of food he get to eat).

We missed the sermon on Sun cuz we got back to LA early morning and I was just dead tired to drag myself to Faith....so I guess that is why we are hearing the sermon on line right now since it was not uploaded until today. Kinda cool way to start 2008 huh? LOL.....

No comments: