Saturday, January 19, 2008

No good....

Sometimes you just can't predict who would be reading your blog. I guess that is why many people have several blogs so one can lock specific ones which you don't really want others to read. For people as bright and positive as Billy he probably does not ever have to lock anything. For people more like me, who has diff. shades of darkness to contribute to this world, there are diff. blogs and diff. categories of readers who I have to take care of. So... that is that...

I think I have been crazy about traveling and cannot stop thinking about where and when my next trip is gonna happen. Maybe it's because I was trapped for too many years and now free to go. Maybe it's just who I am. I just can't seem to stay put for too long. I guess this urge would be a good motivation for me to keep on teaching and saving money....just so I will be able to go to places and see the world before this life ends. Maybe this part of my personality which craves for changes is the reason why it is difficult for me to be too attached to anything, cuz then when I have to leave it gets annoying. No attachment is probably easier for a person who wants to be on the move once a while.

We were watching the "million star" show form TW this afternoon. Ivan kinda told me about the result on Fri already and I was amused about the fact that dad watched with him till the end. I guess dad is way more hip than I think, even thought I have always thought he is hip enough for his age (mentally of course). Result of the competition is quite a surprise for many people. I think what it teaches us is that....acting over your age is no good...thinking too much is no good...and there is really nothing that we can predict in life....There are always certain manipulations done by others in life and things don't really go the way we want it to go. Am I thinking too much? yeah....and that is probably no good...

No comments: