Friday, February 12, 2010

Aquarius day......

My high school friend (Masumi)'s husband Aaron noticed that Billy and I have the same BD and happen to be Aquarius just like he, thus he decided we should get more Aquarius people to celebrate BDs together. I thought he was just saying it, but he actually organized this whole thing and got some of his friends who were born in Jan and Feb to have a dinner together. We ended up meeting some Japanese people, plus one Korean and one Swiss that night. Here are the photos from the Aquarius day....

We went to Rowland Heights for afternoon tea before the dinner. RJ doesn't seem to be as nice as before with their desserts and coffee, but the colorful pearl tea was kinda interesting.....

The dinner place was Peruvian. It's at La Mirada, a place I have never been to....The place specialize in seafood I guess, but then I don't think the food we ordered were good representations of seafood....We also ordered a pitcher of this corn drink which had cinnomon taste???

Billy and I ordered seafood fried rice, which tasted Chinese....

Jack was eating this steak which tasted kinda dry.....but I think he was more interested in eating the onions....and I took a photo of what Masumi ordered, which looked more like Mexican food..

Here are the people who had Aquarius BDs....

BF of the Korean/Argentinian girl made the fruity cheese cake for us. It's very interesting cuz he put tofu in the cake....

Over all the dinner was fun I guess. Haven't really meet any strangers in a long time, and meeting some new friends from diff. countries for sure can be interesting at times....Didn't have a chance to take a photo of the Japanese girl Motoko's husband. I am sure there will be another chance when we check out his cafe place....We heard that he is a manager of this interesting cafe which we probably will check out in the future....:) Anyway....last photo the girls took together before we left, and that concludes the Aquarius day....

No comments: