Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our 2010 BD celebration break....day 3....

On Sat I don't remember what we did in the morning....but we found this nice cafe in Pasadena for our brunch. It's called Novel cafe and because we didn't plan to go at 1st I didn't bring my camera again...so...lousy resolution with the iphone again....The place felt like somewhere from the east coast I thought....I would go back just for the atmosphere I think....

Coffee is supposed to be famous at this cafe...but didn't really taste all that good unfortunately...

Billy's breakfast burrito and my French toasts with fresh strawberries....I am sure Ivan would love that.....and both of them actually tasted quite nice.....I only wish they would improve on the coffee....


I have no idea why Billy wanted to watch sunset at Hollywood but he was talking about it for few days. Finally we went on Sat, and it was quite a ride trying to get to the famous Hollywood sign. We were not able to get into the restricted area but we were able to at least see the sunset. We got to this ranch where you can ride horses and saw some people hiking around the area. I was worried we would not be able to see the sunset cuz we took two diff. routes trying to get right to the Hollywood sign.....but we made it just on time :)



Here are some photos of the sunset....I am kinda glad the photos turned out to be pretty or else that dizzy route would really annoy me...


The famous sign again....

We ate those for dinner in the car after the sunset....some kinda experience for in car picnic....lol.....

Traffic was bad at Hollywood so we decided to go to Kodak and take a walk there. Billy got to take a pic with the hot babe which is supposed to come from the new "interactive" wax museum....

and of course we had to have my favorite kinda puff...with the cookie crust....

and that kinda ends our 3rd day of BD break since we didn't do much at night :)

No comments: