Tuesday, February 23, 2010

V day 2010

It's Valentine's day on Chinese new year this year. We didn't do much to celebrate, but here are photos of what we did with the mild celebration. We went to check out this cafe next to Pasadena play house. I guess it's so far the best coffee I had from all the places we tried, but also very small. I don't really like the atmosphere that much since it reminds me of Mexico too much....We sat upstairs but it was getting kinda crowded so we left after a while....



Here is what we really did for V day....got champagne, opened my V day gift from Billy, and then drank the Champagne.....


Some shots with the champagne....

Here are some shots we took with the multi shot function on my camera....Billy wanted to try and take photos of our "one sip" process. The camera took around 50 shots and here are the better ones :)



Closer shot of our wedding glasses and the champagne...That marks V day 2010....

No comments: