Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chinese New Year Eve....

Tried this bakery in Pasadena which I was wondering about for the past 2-3 weeks. I have to say it was a pleasing experience, except the environment....oh well...not everything can be perfect in life....

At 1st we got the macaroons and lattes....The flavors of the macaroons were kinda interesting with multiple layers of tastes....

Couldn't resist getting something else to try, so we got the Danish with baked apple....nice....There are so many things to try so I am sure we will go again....

Those were probably made for Valentine's day....colorful....

This telephone booth was out of no where.....

Took some photos before the Chinese New Year dinner....

Little uncle brought two nice bottles of wine to the dinner....

Chicken soup tasted nice....

Ribs were tender....1st time I tried this way of cooking the ribs....

As many dishes as I could fit into the photo...


smashed taro....didn't look purple at all from the photo....

We got the candles for Billy's dad since it's his 70th BD.

Everyone who went to the dinner....

Family photo for us I guess...the cats tried to sneak into the photo....

No comments: