Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pain?

I am starting to wonder if headache is contagious....It's not some kinda news that I have headaches, but recently Billy started to have this on and off headache as well. Even though the kind he has seems to be diff. from mine (his usually starts with some pimples on his head, and it's usually affecting the outside of his head....), but to have the headache several days in a row is sure kinda annoying.

Last night he went to sleep 1st and I continued reading a new book I started. In the middle of my reading I went out to watch some more TV, and finished my reading session around 1pm. I guess all that reading didn't really help my sleep cuz by the time I went to bed I was thinking about how I used to stay up really late at night doing various stuff. I guess being alone with this quietness at night really stimulates my brain. I was able to think more with what I was reading and sort felt more with my senses.

I guess I have a tendency to like whatever is not healthy for me. There were whole bunch of things I liked doing when I was living by myself. I liked staying up late. I liked not eating at regular times. I liked doing too many things at once so I ended up not having enough rest. I liked skipping school cuz school was boring...Staying up last night kinda reminded me of all those times....and I guess I am having my headache and back pain right at this point because of all the sleep I skipped to enjoy my time alone.

Chatting late at night was fun. Watching TV at midnight was fun. Watching Billy sleep all the way through while I was reading was kinda entertaining. Finally reading something that is not boring was nice. Having my cat next to me while I read was soothing and satisfying...but I guess I still don't like the headache and muscle aches I am having. Oh well....nothing is perfect I guess? You gain some you lose some....

No comments: