Friday, June 27, 2008

Cause of a Good Mood?

Can't remember when was the last time that I had a completely free weekday....just happens that I have one today...free from ALL students....and that sure made me VERY VERY VERY happy. I was amazed how good my mood was when I woke up this morning. It just felt unreal even though I really didn't sleep much. SO I guess sleep does not really affect one's mood as we all think it does...

My accomplishment for the morning was getting a dress, a pair of sun glasses, two Nike sporting T shirts for Clement, and a T shirt for Billy....all for less than 80 dollars....I think....I may just a talent for shopping...Maybe I should try to change my career or something....If there is a career shopping for people (maybe limited to those who have the same taste perhaps?)

Anyway....just thought it would be nice to make a note of my good mood which does not happen all that often nowadays that I am old....

No comments: