Tuesday, December 9, 2008

10 years? and then?

Went to help out HI's 10 year anniversary Sun. The rehearsal was kinda interesting and the event was long. Didn't really think the whole thing make much sense, but oh well....not my business anyway....I guess the only thing I enjoyed was how I got to see some old friends.....and got to know few new friends too. I liked seeing most of the old friends, but of course there were exceptions....and let's just leave it at that....Some photos I got from the night. Didn't really have much time to catch up with everyone but I guess if God allows someday I will see them again...

Anyway....this is like the most participants I got from my camera. I think it's annoying when more than 10 people are taking photos at the same time....obviously nobody knows where to look...Oh an we had 4 diff. Samuels in the event...just thought that was kinda funny...One of them left early so he is not in the photo....

Evelyn (Ya-Shan) is someone who I really wanted to meet ever since I started working for HI. It's interesting she kinda stopped working with HI just around then. I am quite surprised she came this time and she was definitely one reason why I agreed on playing for one night....I hope I will get to work with her or know her more in the future...Very talented person and fun to hang out with I think...and with strong personality.....:)

Haven't play with Samuel for a while....but then he played in my wedding and I saw him at Eddie's wedding too...so I guess it's not been too long since I saw him last :) I have to say I really miss playing with the Harvest Rock band....good musicians make all the difference....sighs...

Pauline kept on making comments of how diff. I look now. I guess that has always been the topic every time she sees me. Quite amusing indeed....I miss working in her backyard.....a very caring person indeed...funny how people from the same family can be so different....:p

I think the last time I saw Pamela was winter 2006 when we toured in NJ. That was my last tour I think. She was completely shocked when she learned I got married while I was chatting with Samuel Tai and her. I guess my marriage can still shock people even til now...lol

Took few photos with Pauyee....I don't understand why they didn't even invite her to sing for all three events. I would peronally think it would be super imp to recognize her and respect her considering how much effort she put in for the whole 10 years...and Hui-Ling jie too...but again...not my call...but it was nice to see her....always looking young :)

So it's been 10 years for them. I guess it's a long time....Time flies for sure...

No comments: