Sunday, December 21, 2008

I think this is my last blog before X-mas 2008

Starting from tomorrow I am gonna work my butt off for 2 days so I can at least have 2 days off for X-mas eve and X-mas day. Billy said he is gonna take his sick leaves and stay home for the next 2 days so I guess he will be having the whole week off....which just sounds so nice to me. I am pretty sure he will be sewing most of the time....oh well...at least Hades won't be lonely at home....

Here are just some photo updates from last night since I probably won't be writing much when I am all tired from teaching....We went to Pasadena for dinner last night at this place which supposedly specialize in pastas...

A lot of people were doing the X-mas shopping even though it was still cold and at Pasadena you actually have to walk around outside when you shop. There was this little square where they had this X-mas tree right next to where we had dinner. People were there taking photos with the fake Santa, and we just took photos of the tree....oh and Billy didn't want to look ugly in photos with his mouth sore...so that is why I am having solo photo...Quite colorful tree I would say...


I was kinda bored waiting for our seats. I took photos outside of the place. The plant looked like a veggie flower...or flower veggie? just kinda weird I thought...The restaurant was actually crowded and got even worse after we walked in....oh and yeah it's called Il Fornaio....don't think I can remember that...:p

Menu....bread....and we were sitting right next to the window with a small X-mas tree....the window was kinda cool since you can see the street and shops from there...

Here is the food we got...nothing special except that pizza was the weirdest I have ever had so far. It was a VEGGIE pizza? with eggplant, Zucchini, mushrooms, and also artichoke? Just a weird combination of stuff...and no meat....kinda felt strange but I guess it tasted alright. Oh and the pasta was imported from Italy....funny I thought...


On the way to the parking lot you see snow flake patterns on the ground....I guess that added to the whole X-mas atmosphere...I like how the photo turned out....the end.....before my next 2 hard working days...sighs...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish you and your husband(and Hades)have a Merry Christmas~~
and Happy new year!!