Friday, December 26, 2008

Very Very Very close to the end...

Well...my hectic teaching has ended finally....at least that is it for 2008. I will resume 1st day of 2009....yes you heard it right....1st of Jan 2009. Anyway....I think I had the worst X-mas ever in my life. It was raining, I was tired and sick of teaching, nothing fun was really going on, other craps as well...and then at the end I started being sick at the same time. My voice sounds weird now and I am on drugs...what a week....

I guess if it's so bad this year I have a smaller chance of it getting worse next year...even though it's always hard to tell with future things.....just keeping fingers crossed...

Just some photos to close the year...

Billy has been sewing whole bunch of pillow cases to give out to his families. He made another snowman one for the special weird looking pillow that we sleep on. I guess that one is probably the hardest one so far because of the curves....Due to Billy staying home all the time since last weekend, Hades has been losing sleep cuz he can't sleep right during day time. I guess that is why he is looking kinda funny and shocked in the photo?

Well....here are the X-mas gifts I got from the students. The large one is from Billy...I will wait till I have the mood to take a photo of that gift...It's a fake cat which tries to meow and purr like a real cat but annoys both me and Hades...Oh well...nice try...and could of amuse me a little if I was in a better mood....

This "Luo Bo Gao" was given by my student's mom today. Billy cooked it and I guess it was not bad at all. That was our dinner for X-mas day....

No comments: