Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cold...Cold....Cold....

Billy just called me out of the blue and told me to bring camera when I go out since there is a lot of snow on the mountains....I was a bit surprised since I usually don't get those "just want to tell you something" kinda calls from him during the day....and then he said "oh nevermind...maybe it was the clouds cuz right now it does not look like it" Ok....I have to admit I was quite amused....lol....

Anyway....the weather has been very annoying ever since the weekend. It was always gloomy and then started raining for the whole week. My body ached more and more each day, and after teaching 4 students yesterday due to messed up holiday schedules I just felt like I could crash any min. It's quite ridiculous to sound as if I have a body of a 60 year old while I am 30, but then that is how I feel like since I was 20? Thanks for all those years of practicing which really gets me no where except this pain land.....oh well...

The rain finally stopped this morning, but I am not sure how long the halt will be. The temperature is still crazy low for CA. It makes me think of those freezing days back in Michigan. I wonder how I turned into such a whimp after I moved to CA. I still remember how I used to wear shorts in winter when I visited from Michigan....and now I need heater on when it's like 50 degrees.....What can I say? I guess people adjust pretty well.....

No comments: