Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Billy's new hobby....

Billy is into sewing nowadays. He got a sewing machine during Thanksgiving and the I guess he has been practicing a little since then. Here are two photos of the newest style for Hades. The pink cloth is cut from my old t-shirt for Billy to practice using the machine...I just think Hades looks very funny with it.....


Here is the 1st finished project by Billy. He managed to do a small pillow case from the snowman cloth we picked from Joanne's....Pretty cute huh? More to come in the future I guess :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He really is a handyman~~I don't know how to use sewing machine(and the only thing I knew about sewing is the simplest sewing on my bare hand)
so keep going,maybe we will see a dress on Hades next year.

Funky Thistle said...

hahaha.....He is on to his pillow projects...I am actually pretty surprised he is able to do those after buying the machine two weeks ago. I guess some stuff takes talents. He is trying to convince me he can make clothes for me but I think I will just watch him make easier stuff 1st :)