Monday, May 5, 2008

Showing irritations

Hades has been behaving kinda weird for the past few days. I think he was trying to show me that he wasn't too happy for all the days we had gone mixing and left him alone at home. He started scratching stuff at night trying to wake me up just to pet him, and refused to sleep on the bed even when I brought him up to the bed. Over the weekend we were out most of the time too and I noticed him scratching his mouth severely yesterday. I was annoyed by him last night when he started scratching again, and kicked him out of the room in the middle of the night. I think he got really upset about that cuz this morning I noticed that he has a spot on his chest that is over licked and tangled with blood again.....which I am pretty sure was done by his irritated over licking through the night.....sighs....

Ann was chatting with me this morning, and told me that she broke up 6 months ago. I actually heard about it from Jacob, but then hearing it from her was quite diff. It was a 5 year relationship which ended because the guy didn't want to get married. I don't know why but most of us musicians do have commitment problems....and I was a bit surprised that Ann really is someone who wants to have a marriage and settle down. It also amazes me that she turned into someone who has a strong faith on God cuz she only went to church because of her ex, and now the situation has turned up side down.

Ann just recently got a job with a band and they will be touring in all diff. continents. I have to admit the idea of touring while working just sounds very fascinating to me. I wonder how one can deal with that kinda traveling when married. I guess you just can't get everything you want in the world...which....of course is disappointing....oh well....nothing is perfect I guess.

Better wash Hades later so he feels better on his skin. I hope it helps on his skin irritation...this cat is surely hard to deal with just like me.....

No comments: