Friday, May 30, 2008

what stage of life?

Last night a friend told me that she has been going through counseling sessions and discovering things that she wasn't aware of in her life. I guess it's never an easy process for one to really dig out things in life and digest them, but it's always better than not being aware of things. I wonder how many people actually spend the time to analyze and think through steps they take in their lives....cuz everything in life sure is a consequence of previously made decisions.

I was also reading Ivan's blog yesterday. It seems like this kid has been having a lot of frustrations in life. I guess school is really not his thing and I have no idea what he really wants to do in life. It's not always easy for people who are not exactly suitable in the school system to survive their adolescent years. I guess it's ironic when you think of it. The best students at schools don't always end up great at the end anyway....and yet the school years do mode us into certain personalities. I guess all environments we go through do have some effects on our lives.

I guess sometimes we just run out of energy with things we do everyday. We get tired of thinking, tired of working, tired of surviving...and tired of all the bad things around us....but then unfortunately we are still here alive in this world. Sylvia was telling me that there are so many things in life which we cannot control and I totally agree with it. To agree on that does not mean we are happy with the statement....and yet....such is life....

No comments: