Sunday, May 18, 2008

A VERY familiar wedding indeed....

Louie had a wedding today, and Billy was the translator for it. I turned down on playing for the wedding and I am glad I did....cuz under this kinda crazy weather (over 100 degrees) my violin could of died....but of course sun wasn't really the reason....lol....Poor Billy had to wear the long sleeve shirt + suit under the sun and it was not even his own wedding...lol....Jay was the best man so he also suffered. I think Charlene and I had more fun chatting and taking pics than watching the wedding. Here are just few pictures from the wedding....

The sun was REALLY bright....I guess it made today a good photo day. :)

This is just a photo for the food dad didn't get to eat at our own wedding....funny story that I am not gonna repeat here...:p

These were taken at the dinner. I think 2nd photo has an antic feeling to it cuz of the lighting :)

I have to say it was entertaining to see how many things looked quite familiar. I guess we did have a good wedding last July so people can copy from it.....I am glad we had our wedding 1st and it was BETTER.....yes....I am competitive....I know.....lol....

P.S. I was very amused even Jay's mom was able to recognize the dress of the bride looked like my dress. I guess when an older person notices that it certainly is obvious....but it's ok....mine was better on that too....ok....I should quit comparing since I am satisfied now....hahahahaha :)

Going to weddings surely still feel tiring to me....not one of my favorite activities....orz...(of course unless I am playing for the wedding and making easy bucks from it...lol....)

No comments: