Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sleeping habbits....

I have been waking up early for the past few days. Maybe my body is already used to not sleeping enough. Maybe it is the heat that is going crazy for the past few days. Maybe it's just the sun coming brighter each morning. Don't know what is really the reason but then not sure if sleeping less is better either. Hades is also going through a cycle which does not allow me to sleep all the way through the night. He always comes back into the room trying to wake me up in the middle of the night just so I can pet him for a while. I wonder what is his problem....but at least he gets to sleep during day time so I guess life is unfair after all....lol

Summer is coming and supposedly I will have less to do since students will be traveling and staying in TW here and there. I wonder how many students I will actually teach in the summer....maybe like 4? haha....I wish I can just be like the teachers who work in schools at TW so I get a vacation and still get paid for summer.....on top of that not worrying about not getting the students back if I disappear for 2 months. Anyway....maybe I can try to sleep more during summer since I will have too much time.....lol....

No comments: