Tuesday, July 1, 2008

dream on...

I had yet another weird dream this morning. It's very strange that ever since we moved to another room to sleep in our apartment I have not been sleeping well AT ALL. We have tried to change the directions and sides of us on the bed and still it does not seem to be working. I guess we should probably move back to my original room tonight. I used to have weird dreams, but now quite an amount of them are nightmares. I don't think I can handle too many of them....

Anyway...so...the dream...I was finding whole bunch of bugs in the bed I was sleeping on. There were two kinds of bugs. The small kind is about 1/3 the size of a regular ant. The bigger one is shaped and sized like a soy bean but in black. Both of them were very clingy so it was super hard to get them off things. For some reason we had layers of sheets and blankets on the bed and I had to open each layer just to find bugs hiding and crawling everywhere. Interestingly enough I was patient and spent the whole night cleaning up the bed. I put all of them on this huge blanket and wanted to brush them off to a dumpster. I was planning to wash the blank with super hot water after that, but didn't see myself doing it in the dream.

Mom, clement, and Ivan were also in the dream. Last part of the dream was that we were heading out to shop after all my hard work cleaning up the bugs. Clement was like "why don't you girls go...I will just stay home." Ivan was all excited about going to shop he didn't notice his brother counted him as a girl....yeah...weird details that I noticed...I also noticed all the bed sheets we were using were the "Tommy Hilfiger" brand. I usually don't buy anything Tommy cuz I heard the designer is racist and doesn't like selling his stuff to people other than those with white skin. I remember thinking "heck with that...you are not getting a cent of my yellow skin money then" at the time....lol...anyway....just some really strange details...

I have no idea what my dream meant but I think it's tiring to have dreams, especially the weird ones that you actually remember....just a diverted note here....another elementary classmate of mine is getting married again....and yeah...another guy classmate. I really don't know why all the guys in the class marry earlier than the girls. I guess smart girls are not that interested to get married?

No comments: