Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I guess Feb is all about the new cat Mintie...so far...

Just some photo update from the last 2 weeks or so...not sure if I put these two already, but anyway...1st one is the "sun cookies" and milk candy Joelle brought me from TW. The 2nd one is the clam ramen Billy cooked...looks quite Japanese...

One day Hades and Mintie actually both settled on the bed in the morning...but then they were staring at each other...

Ever since Mintie came into the house Hades looks unhappy and tired...sighs...

Billy tried to make friend for Mintie with my teddy bear....I don't think she likes him...

Mintie tried to steal Hades' blanket....but then for some reason she looked unhappy perhaps because Hades later beat her up?
.
Eh...I guess I have a house full of sleepy heads...me being the exception of course...

These pictures are as close as they get so far....but only for a very brief moment...I don't think Hades likes being next to Mintie at all...

Stuff Billy cooked for V-day...Grilled chicken with fried rice....oh and also Hamburgers for the next day...

Mintie looking serious but thin...cuz her butt is sinking on the bed...and 2nd photo is her favorite pose...stretching out her arms....

No comments: