Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My precious Hades is sick.....sighs....

Didn't do much last weekend, but I guess it was quite relaxing even though I didn't get to catch up much sleep. Went to Uncle Frank's 70th BD dinner on Sun night and it was a super long dinner. I guess they just had too many cakes to take care of (7!!!!????), and of course it was all about over eating...

So weekend was alright except Hades started developing this eye problem on his right eye. He had some discharges on the right eye which I thought would be ok once I give him eye drops cuz they had always been the case in the past. For some reason it didn't work this time. I still don't know if he got this conjunctivitis from some sort of dirty substance or from a fight with Mintie. They had been fighting every single day I don't know if Hades' eye got scratched or something....

So for the past few days I have not been sleeping well. I woke up during middle of the night to wipe his eye and put on medication or apple cider vinegar, hoping all will get better. I guess having these two cats kinda reminded me how much sleep my parents lost over the years when I was a very sick kid. Hum...I really wish he will get better soon....sighs...

No comments: