Tuesday, February 17, 2009

V day....

Well...haven't write a blog for a while...at 1st there was not much to write cuz I was just teaching my 2 students a day everyday, and when I got home I just watched my 2 cats. The cats are not getting along much better. They still wake up every morning before 6 and start fighting after 6. I don't really understand why they just have to repeat all those chasing and fighting early in the morning, but I guess they just don't want to let me sleep better....

The rain continued again starting on Sun night. I hope today is really gonna be the last day of rain for a while....but anyway...our Valentine's day was kinda interesting. Billy came home Fri night and said we would have to stick around and do everything together on Sat and see if that would work for Valentine's day. I thought that was just unrealistic and too much trouble....but let it be anyway...

It turned out that we didn't exactly do EVERYTHING together, but then just like all our weekends we basically did everything together for the whole time. We had McDonald's breakfast in the morning, and then Billy took me to get an iphone. The iphone was supposed to be my BD gift last year, but I didn't want the 2G iphone so I waited. Since so many people started using iphone I kinda lost my interest of having one over the year. Anyway...Billy still got one for me on Sat, and I am actually enjoying it even though I have a lot of data that I have to update for the phone....

So I guess my new iphone has been keeping me busy too. I am still getting used to it, and one thing that really annoys me is how I can't use my own mp3s as ringtones...Apple is just trying to get everyone to spend money at their Itune store...which sucks....Oh well...For the rest of the day we did food shopping, and for the night Billy cooked for dinner...Come to think of that, I guess I am quite lucky I usually don't have to cook for the weekend. Sometimes I don't even have to cook for weekdays. It certainly helps to have a hubby who cooks even though I am not all that into food.....

I guess I am running out of stuff to write about that day....I on the other hand didn't do anything for Billy....All I can say for now is....It felt good to not do anything, and I guess that is why people get lazy and not do things...lol....Well....The day wasn't bad over all and I liked my new toy after all. Thanks hubby :)

No comments: