Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New cat....and her name WAS Sabrina....

Ok....so ever since we got a new cat home, life has been busy. So far Hades is still hating her, and Sabrina is just a scared fat cat. She seems to be quite friendly but also wants to invade Hades' living space just a bit too much. Hades on the other hand threatens Sabrina with his hisses but always run away at the end....I think all three of us are losing sleeps over this, and Billy is the only person who can manage to sleep more normal. Sabrina keeps wanting to spend more time with us, and Hades keeps getting annoyed....at the end everyone is stressed....

Anyway....I think this whole new family member thing is kinda interesting. It shows personalities in each one of us. Sabrina is too friendly and curious and yet timid. Hades thinks he is the king and wants to be the center of attention, and yet is a coward inside. Billy, basically can sleep through just about anything. He thinks everything is just going to be fine, and that just ticks me off at times....I on the other hand, just worry too much and cannot sleep....

I guess things will eventually get better. I just have to make sure Hades knows he is still my favorite no matter what. I do hope they can be good companions for each other so when we are not around they don't get lonely....Anyway...better feed Hades some can food cuz he is trying to open Sabrina's dry food again....

Here is one photo of Sabrina...So far the only one that looks decent anyway.....She has incredibly green eyes which got my attention when I 1st saw that. It is not that obvious here in the photo but I will try to take some more in the future....

No comments: