Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's all possible....

Yeah life has been just a little boring lately, but I think I am dealing with it alright. I enjoy concentrating on getting rid of my two students a day, and every time after I am done with my students I feel good. I still can't help feeling anxious about upcoming March schedule but then I guess I just can't flip my anxious tendency all in one day. I am not sure if getting rid of things marked on schedule is a better way of living compared to looking forward to things marked on schedule....but so far that is one way to keep me going without being too stressful.

I guess keeping a good pace in life is difficult. People either find too much to do in life or do too little. I sometimes wonder how Hades copes with his life basically doing nothing else than eating, sleeping, and being petted. If I can feel happy living like a cat then I guess life would be much easier. I guess that is also why human beings used to feel much happier when they were indeed doing a lot less centuries ago....I am not sure if the world was more fun back then though....cuz that long ago you don't get to see as much of the world as we do nowadays....

Feb is coming to an end soon. That means 1/6 of the year is already gone...quite scary indeed. If life goes in a steady pace I guess that is something to be thankful of....I would rather have a life without whole bunch of distracting stresses (from other people) than something else at this point. Maybe I am indeed getting old...or maybe I still don't know what I am looking for...It's all possible...yeah....

No comments: