Friday, February 15, 2008

The V day......

Ever since I got back, my students had been asking me about how I was gonna celebrate Valentine's day. My answer was always "hum....I really don't think we will be celebrating it cuz last year we really didn't do anything that special either...plus we are now married....so I doubt there will be any sudden surprise..." My students were all kinda disappointed, and some were a little sad about that....which really cracked me up.....

I feel like I have to post some photos to cheer up some people who are getting a little disappointed with their BFs/GFs or husbands/wives cuz Billy actually tried to be sweet when he got home today. We really didn't celebrate the occasion, (I actually think it's foolish to do it on the same date when millions of other people on this planet earth are being dumb doing same things....I know I know....I have this problem with the need of feeling unique...too bad....Nevertheless I certainly don't object to the idea of being sweet to your valentine.....) but we did have a "lengthy" discussion on some interesting subjects tonight. The result of sleeping late? Well....I think Billy is all sleeping EVEN BETTER and I am still having my jet lag 4 in the morning.... lol.....

SO here are few photos....(Knowing I don't like flowers nor stuff animals, I thought my gift was a very interesting combination of things.....hahahaha.....) I have to say the bear is kinda cute and is surely a keeper. It looks like a bear Clement used to love when he was a baby, only a tiny bit bigger. (Clement's bear is now sitting at my house near the door. It was very nice to see that bear again when I went home cuz it brought back some memories) :)

Ok....these two photos were taken while I tried to pretend how fully surprised I was to see the flowers. (after we already took the previous shots....yeah....completely surprised....) Obviously I had problems pretending and couldn't help laughing about being dumb....A-Kiang was totally patient trying to get the best shots out of our silliness.....
Well....I hope most of the people had a nice V day.....and my Valentine, thanks (with my love) even though I didn't do anything special for you :p I hope the coming years will be full with sweet V days. :)

No comments: