Thursday, February 14, 2008

Jet lag

I thought I was safe from having any jet lag since my sleep went semi-smooth with help of my sleeping pills and my day went alright with my teaching scheduled and all. I went to bed around 12:30 and expected myself to at least sleep through the night till 6 or 7....Unfortunately I am now up since 3:30, and even with the 2nd half of sleeping pill I am still wide awake. I think Hades is completely back to his sleeping habit now. He is not waking up so much as last night cuz his excitement level obviously dropped since our return. Billy seems to sleep quite well through the night even though he claimed to wake up few times last night. So I guess I am just getting old and having troubles adjusting to the time....

My brother Clement has been putting "school is gonna start" on his MSN name since last night. I guess both of us are not too fond of heading back to our own reality. It seems like our home is such a place where us kids can feel sheltered and have fun, it becomes difficult for us to leave again once we return. I think my parents should be proud of how well they set up the feeling of "home" for us.....If someone like me who basically grew up alone still feels so at home there, then they must be successful managing this family. Even with my youngest bro Ivan always wanting to hang out with friends and check out new places, he has to admit he enjoys the time all of us are home making cold jokes. I guess the family tight is strong enough for us to be so far away from each other and yet feel as one whenever we meet.

I think my sleeping pill which I just took 30 min ago is still not kicking in. I should of try it with hot water to activate it faster. I am gonna head back to bed and hope to be able to get up in time for my morning student. It will be the last time she is able to come to my place for a lesson since her working schedule changed for spring. It will be such a drag for me to drive to her place and teach her all the weeks after....but considering she is taking her lunch breaks to do it, I will just try to be nice and help out....sighs....alright....back to bed...

No comments: